Saturday 16 November 2013

Why I Love My Tartan Scarf

Posted by The Lace Box at 04:41
I've just heard that the forecast for Wednesday is snow. And one of my three responses, amongst 'yay!' 'It's going to be freezing.' was '...already?'

I'm scared of the way the cold has chased us down this early, but with winter on the way and Christmas and New Years too I can't say I'm not looking forward to it! And why not embrace these next few months in style? With a pinch of tartan in your closet, you'll feel as ready as ever for this chilly season.

Browsing Pinterest this morning, I didn't have to look hard for my next blog post as I came across this pin: and the funny thing was, I wouldn't have to had looked any further beyond my wardrobe either!


Ladies and gentlemen, the one and only snugly tartan scarf. I was rejoicing quietly inside when I saw this pin, knowing that I actually owned the scarf itself! I wear it every day to school, at the weekends, and it wins the warmest item of the year award from me. Plus, the chicest!

What drew my eye to this scarf whilst in Zara that day was its berry and beige colours. In winter when your face gets dry and pale, your colour palette limits to moody earthy colours, there's nothing like a pop of these plum and caramel tones to lighten up your face and you when you're out and about! Stand out in the crowd with this cosy mass of softness, after all, who'd a thought you could look cool and be warm at the same time?

My tartan scarf from Zara has served me well and it's my little product I cannot help but love. Click the link, if you love it too.

Don't freeze this winter!
Chloe. xxx

0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos