Friday 22 November 2013

Winter Coats, but Which?

Posted by The Lace Box at 16:02
Sub zero temperatures signal the bright green light for you to drive (not walk - brr.) down to the nearest shopping centre and grab yourself a winter coat. But which one, that is the question? For your benefit and mine, I have put together a photo collection of my favourite winter coats I have seen so far - and it's not even December!


I love this regal puffer jacket, and what's better than in navy, which goes with anything and everything!


Simple and stylish: the trench coat. 


My personal favourites are coats which you can tie up the front to achieve that hourglass figure! Maybe not super warm, but definitely super. 


Last but not least we have - once again - tartan! No, my love for tartan has not in the slightest faded since my last post about my lovely scarf and here we are again. Tartan, everybody! I just can't get enough.

A good idea for coat shopping is to wait until after Christmas for those bargain brandishing sales. But if you're like me and can't wait a tick when it comes to clothes, there's nothing stopping you from going on a bargain hunt of your own. Keep your eyes peeled!

Chloe. xxx

0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos