Monday 23 December 2013

A Quaint Edge to Your Wrapping Paper

Posted by The Lace Box at 07:45

I don't know about you, but I take pride in wrapping my presents nicely. I can't bear wrapping my presents with tacky, rubbish paper and when that does happen I almost don't want to give the present to the receiver! It is hard to find good quality and sweet looking paper without spending a lot, but there are other ways to wrap your presents with a cute and warm Christmas edge.

Something I need to try with my presents is wrapping it with old fashioned brown parcel paper. It doesn't sound great, but it is! You can get super cheap rolls of this from any supermarket shops near you. Wrap your present up with a generous amount of this parcel paper and, get this, simply secure it and tie with string (doing the cross thing with the string looks very traditional!)

Once you have wrapped up all your presents, you should get a lovely pile of classic wrapped gifts. I sure would be happy to receive something that looks as beautifully festive as it! And how classic would it be, to receive one of these through the post. My heart would jump with joy, and the gift would probably stay under the tree harnessed by the fear of tearing the nice looking thing, sorry in advance to those.

Chloe. xxx


0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos