Saturday 21 December 2013

Bonjour, Party Season

Posted by The Lace Box at 15:06
Alohaaa, celebration season!

The other night I said my goodbyes and 'I love yous' to my dear friends at my bon voyage party! A party it was, for I had such a great time and yes, it was fun speculating at everybody's outfits... top trend ATM is definitely tartan. I wore a tartan top, and my friend wore a pair of tartan trousers. Let's have a look through the doors of the house and into the world of dress, music and dance!


TARTAN TEETopshop (only in red)
NECKLACE - bought in Outfit but similar one here at ASOS

(I don't usually 'smile' like that!) I wore this top and necklace with short peg trousers bought at newlook and with black heels from Forever 21.

TARTAN TROUSERS - buy similar at Urban Outfitters

My friend topped her outfit off with a silky velvet black long sleeved top - perfect!

Tartan is still a big hit it seems! And seeing as tartan incorporates stripes, stripes have had a come back too. My other friend wore a stripy dress from ASOS with some funky bright yellow heels. (see last pic). LOVE!

Other outfits included a purple, triangle cut back peplum top with black disco pants, maroon velvet shorts, tights and again - a long sleeved black velvet too!

Stuck on what to wear? Think: VELVET. TARTAN. STRIPES. This should whisk you through Christmas and new year festivity before you can say cheers!

Chloe. xxx


"dancing the night away..."

1 comments:

Unknown on 29 December 2013 at 12:13 said...

Hey Chloe its Caitlin, Im liking the blog but theres one fault THE HORRIBLE PICTURE OF ME at your party, oh dear! Omg :') :/

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos