Sunday 1 December 2013

How To Style Your Locks When Two Become One

Posted by The Lace Box at 09:30
Weddings. There's something naturally beautiful about those celebratory days, when the binding rings are worn and the happy couple are congratulated and wished a life full of happiness! The beauty radiates from the venue, brightness in guests' faces, the veil, dress, and hair. No wonder it's so important that everything is done right, the day is supposed to be perfect and hair is something that cannot go wrong! After all, there's nothing worse than a grumpy bride. (haha)

As some gentle inspiration following a recent wedding in which I was a bridesmaid for I'm going to provide some photos of how the bride wore her hair. I have never been as jealous of anybody's hair but hers! It just isn't fair!

 
As you can see, her hair is flawless! Something I love about it are the highlights in the first picture, they're so natural and the blonde is simply beautiful. The tight ringlets at the end of her hair are vital in completing the final up do - even if bits of the hairstyle came loose, the curls would ensure that the style still looks perfect. 

Another different aspect that makes this hairstyle more than special are the dainty flowers that make it simply sublime.


I'm especially proud of my hair (see above) as I did it all by myself. I sound like a gleeful pre school child that's happy with a painting but I was so worried it wouldn't turn out right but it did! Initially I was in two minds about whether to have mine up or down but came to the sensible conclusion that if I had it up, I would be fiddling around with bobby pins or loose strands the whole day and that there was bound to be an unattractive photo of myself with one arm up in the air and a scrutinising expression whilst I dealt with it! Hair down equals not having to limit the dancing in case your locks can't take it.

Chloe. xxx

0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos