Wednesday 11 December 2013

Volume Up!

Posted by The Lace Box at 11:16
"I can't be bothered to dry my hair, I'll just let it dry naturally over night..."

Wrong decision. Understandable however, if you have curlissimo hair (like my sister) but if you don't, so many good things come out of using those extra 15 minutes to dry your hair. Here's what:

1. The volume notch will most certainly be turned up if you do. Especially if you flip your head upside down! I know, from experience, that this works! It lifts your roots naturally (the natural angle at which the dryer hits your hair)  so go on and do it!

2. Natural hair is often half wavy and half straight, and a bit bumpy in random places come the unanticipated morning. There's an easy way to avoid this - and you know how ;)

3. I don't know about you, but I find sleeping with wet hair extremely uncomfortable! It is proven that it isn't very good for you. The wet and cold can give you a stiff and achey neck and a horrible cold. 

4. Following my 'Tuesday's Tips and Treats' post - regarding many other well, tips and treats - by blow drying your hair you can also achieve super straight, and lasting hair - which is a lot less damaging than straightening it!

So this was just another little tip for you to pocket!
Chloe. xxx

0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos