Wednesday 25 December 2013

Walks, Wanders and Wishes

Posted by The Lace Box at 07:44
Happy Christmas Everybody! I've got the tree beside my, my wonderful Nikon Camera pressie round my neck, and my family around me. What more could I want. Christmas Day so far has been a joy: having watched the Queen's speech with a dinner to come, I now turn to you!

What have you been up to so far this Christmas? Are you having a quiet day in with your closest relatives or going out and doing Christmas party style? Either way, it's a time to reflect, thank, and prepare for the new year ahead! Here's how I've spent my Christmas.. 






My favourite pressie has got to be my camera! I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel soon so keep and eye out :) after a lovely winter walk down the long lanes and frosty hills, we've returned back home to the warmth and comfort of festive songs, films, and conversations. It may not be a white Christmas, but who cares? The snow shall join us shortly but for now, let's enjoy the day.. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

Chloe. xxx 


0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos