Sunday 29 December 2013

Browsing Bourjois

Posted by The Lace Box at 11:45
Mmm, Bourjois! (whatever that means..)

Christmas has come and gone but the sales are standing by! With 50% off bargains round the corner and sometimes more, I decided to make the most of this precious time of the year and spend a little bit of my time in the one and only Boots. With some Christmas money and the right bargain hunting mind set, I was ready to go.

The number one must get item on my list was a Bourjois blusher. For the past six months I have been stealing my mum's one and getting away with it (please don't see this) and she uses the 33 LILAS D'OR one. Afraid of the unknown, I instantly picked up this one but then the other shades and testers shimmering caught my eye. I tried another shade on, liked it, but then another one took my fancy and I tried that one too. I was torn! I liked these two much more than the one that my mum used, as hers is more shimmery and good for a night out but I wanted something more natural and everyday. Both the shades I had chosen were a peachy colour which according to my auntie, suited my complexion and so doing what every indecisive person does, she put both blushers behind her back, told me to shut my eyes, revealed them, and asked me on instinct which one I preferred. Having done this, I had the one I wanted - 39 ROSE MANDARIN. (I am loving these pretty and perky names!)

The next item on my list was a simple black eyeliner. Proceed to next item! Seeing as the 3 for 2 option was available, I decided to go for another eyeliner. But this time, it wasn't a liquid one I was after - it was a pencil. Gaining inspiration (yet again) from my mum who has green eyes, I picked up a gentle green pencil eyeliner. The other day she had explained to me how she uses it only slightly at her waterline to emphasize her green eyes and pronounce the colour more, and seeing as my eyes are hazel, I decided to try and do the same! The green isn't a harsh or unnatural one, it's soft and casual which I like. If you want to try it, it's the Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyeliner in 53 morning lime. (oo, the name)

Head down to Bourjois and stock up on makeup ASAP for the best at its least!

Chloe. xxx


2 comments:

t on 30 December 2013 at 17:46 said...

I've never tried this brand before!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

The Lace Box on 31 December 2013 at 05:00 said...

It's great and reliable. :)

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos