Thursday 10 October 2013

The Braided Crown

Posted by Unknown at 09:04
The braided crown certainly makes you feel like royalty! The other night my friend decided to sit me down and try out something on my hair. 

Half an hour and two tries later...

I ended up with this! (And a mega achy neck). 



They may be a few little outcast tufts but I'm not kidding when I say this is all my hair, and it wrapped so prettily into the middle creating a spiral like style (as you can see). 

What I love about this hairstyle is that it keeps all your hair out of your face and if you French plait it (like here) it will stay in for days on end! It's perfect for highlighted hair too as it really shows the two different colours - you can really see my ombrè. 

Thanks Issy! 

Chloe. xxx

0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos