Saturday 19 October 2013

A Day Out: Cool in Khaki

Posted by The Lace Box at 05:53
Autumn isn't just about leaves falling off the trees, racking up the heating and buying those new fluffy coats, it's also about going out, and enjoying the fresh cool weather and bustle of daily life, which is exactly what me and my friend did this weekend!

Do you ever find yourself gradually falling in love with a certain colour? If you have then you're not alone. My shade of the month award has got to go to khaki. Check out how me and my friend styled it out in the pictures below! We've both got a love for green, and Starbucks too.












If you don't do it right, you just might find that khaki makes you look a tad 'drab'. This is exactly what you don't need in autumn/winter when there's no sign of the sun to brighten up your face, so instead wear brightly coloured tops or accessories to show that you can do just as well without it! Here I wore a pea green scarf and a mustard yellow top and my friend wore a more sea green neutral scarf and a striped top, but either way we've both got some khaki on and simply love it.

Earrings and pop lip colours can also do your face a favour! 

Chloe. xxx


0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos