Thursday 10 October 2013

My Wishlist

Posted by Unknown at 01:43
I've adopted a habit where in every season I write a wish list. It's actually quite fun (downside: it makes you realise how you're probably not going to get any of the things) but it's cool to see the type of person you are just by looking at things you would like. I thought I'd share some of the things on my autumn wish list, and I'll say whether I actually have the things now or not as well!

1) A watch
I'm hoping for the birthday.... For now I simply rely on my phone for the time (or my poor friends).

2) Trouser dungarees 
Went into topshop, saw them, looked at the price, left. 

3) Light blue boyfriend jeans 
Did someone say Christmas is coming up?

4) White tee
GOT IT!

5) Grey tee
NOT YET. 

6) New dressing gown 
These are so snugly and comfy for when it's chilly. But no, haven't got one.

7) Gold chain necklace
Before you ask, I don't mean rapper gold chain 'bling'. I mean a simple gold chunkier-than-usual necklace to add a bit of voom to an outfit!

8) Cute white bobble hat
I literally cannot be more specific than that! 

9) Red bow
I bought a white lace one from Greenwich if that counts? I adore Greenwich market.

10) Lipstick
Seeing as it's currently school time, I don't think I'll be needing one of these for a while! 

11) Onesie
I know I'm so late with this but I'm the only one of my friends left without them and I'm sure I'd practically live in it. 

12) Patterned jumpers
I bought one from Forever 21 and it was all I wore for about a week (not literally).

13) Bangles
Seriously want some of these, at the moment I just have loads of random holiday-bought coloured ones but I'd like some silver or gold ones. (note the gold theme?)

14) Tartan Scarf
This is my absolute want. Can't find them in any shops (sad face) so I have been spending most of my time on the internet, shopping! (Which is what I do anyway really).

So there's my wish list so far. No doubt I'll be adding to it as the month precedes! What's on yours?

Chloe. xxx

0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos