Thursday 24 October 2013

Hair: Short vs Long

Posted by The Lace Box at 09:46
I don't even have a reason why, but over the last week or two I've been considering whether to do the most unforgivable thing ever done in beauteous girlkind and - wait for it - cut my hair. (dun dun dun). 

It's currently almost at my belly button and is brown with ombré, which I did in march - but I'm just getting fed up with it, frankly! 

As a result of my complete indecisiveness, I've decided to do what every confused and decision making teen would and make .........
A list. 

If I was going to cut my hair I would cut it to a bit more than shoulder length. Every girl understands that even cutting a cm off your precious hair is something to 'woah, step back' at so imagine four inches - but don't hurt yourself!

Short Hair Pros: 


  • Easy to manage (washing, drying, straightening wise)
  • Cuts off all dry ends (which is a lot for me as the ombré has reduced how soft my hair is at the ends) 
  • Hair is in better condition 
  • My hair grows fast - touch wood - so shouldn't need to long to grow back if I don't like it
  • It can still be styled (straight or a messy textures medium bob)
  • Keeps hair less tangly. 
  • Doesn't take as long to do in the morning


Long Hair Pros:


  • Can do pretty plaits (french plaits or fishtail plaits and braided crowns)
  • Can do fancy updos
  • Can do generally more with it
  • It suits me (from what I know!)

So I'm torn! I might wait a few months but there's always going to be the big Q. Obviously the list in is big favour of cutting it but I'm not quite ready yet I don't think.



Five months later...
"I've been thinking, should I cut my hair?"
I need help!

Chloe. xxx


0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos