Saturday 5 October 2013

Introducing Autumn

Posted by Unknown at 09:55
So: it's October and time to get comfy, stay warm, and enjoy those evening bonfires. I've been recently building up my Pinterest board 'autumn fashion' and - clue's in the name - pinning all my favourite fall looks for this season. Want to do all three things above in style? Well you can -here's a sneak peek.

Did someone say flannels? Not long ago I turned down a red and black flannel shirt from Forever 21 for a cream woolly jumper (which I'm wearing right now.) Was it a mistake? Very possibly! 


There's nothing cuter than florals and lace, and combined? Even better. This is not only layering, keeping you warm, but makes for a great evening or daytime outfit which won't leave you freezing. 


Dungarees. You either love or hate 'em. Not everyone's cup of tea, but for a few of you daring, originality seeking fashionistas why not up your wardrobe with a pair of these denim delights.

For more autumn accessories and looks visit my pinterest board here.

Chloe. xxx

0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos