Saturday 12 October 2013

Find Your Perfect Parting

Posted by Unknown at 03:21
Little did you probably know, that your parting can have a massive impact on the accentuation of your facial features. Wrong part; you get the wrong look. It all depends on your face shape. 





Before reading the post, I knew a surprising fair bit about partings as my face shape is oval/heart - according to my oh so salon professional mother - and during the admittedly embarrassing years of my childhood I lived in great naiivity with, embrace it, a middle part. 

Not great. 

Due to this, my mother constantly mentioned (on purpose? Of course) how I looked, to quote her, 'Victorian' and did I like this? Not much: but not enough to actually do something about the drastically drear look. 

Now I am a bit more self aware and am discovering how a deep side parting suits my longer face much more and causes my face to appear wider in shape, instead of stretching it out and making it longer. I found out this is exactly what a middle parting does, on those days where I feel like trying out and experimenting with different partings (as there's such a wide range) which only feels like I'm rubbing salt into a big deep wound as I reminisce of the days in my youth. 

If you're in desperate need - or maybe just interested - of a change in your parting you may be grateful after reading more about which parting suits your face shape best.

If you're unsure what your face shape is (because staring at yourself in the mirror everyday has simply made it no clearer) then find out here.

Happy discovering! 

Chloe. xxx

0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos