Saturday 12 October 2013

OOTD

Posted by Unknown at 08:50
I've been stuck on ideas for what to write about so like confused kids would with a sack load of homework, I resorted to google. One of the first results suggested that I write about what I am wearing today.

Three guesses for what I have decided to blog about!

I chose to blog about what I'm wearing over the many other suggestions because it would provide you with an insight to my every day fashion sense and it's also quite a fun topic to write about because I myself know better than anyone else about what I like to wear!

Instead of using my own photos to show you exactly what I'm wearing, I'm going to be a bit more creative and search the items of my outfit on the internet and from various shops and put together an adventurous outfit concoction which hopefully bears the most resemblance as possible to the original one. If I'm able to, I'll try and find an exact match!

Seeing as it's early October the weather is getting chilly and my need for warm comfortable jumpers is growing, the first item of my outfit is:

This is a very similar cream/beige jumper to my current one. It's from Topshop and only £42.00 but mine was from Forever 21 for (if I remember correctly) £32.00 (so cheaper)! It's cool and neutral coloured for a low-key and casual day. The second item is: 





These look like a perfect match! I'm wearing khaki coloured (my current fave shade) skinny jeans and I can't remember where I bought mine but these are currently on sale at New look. Don't miss out! The third item is: 
These are a similar pair of beautiful gold flower earrings that I put on the instant I get home form school on a Friday. I got them as a Christening gift years ago and the other day during the inevitable childhood rummage we all have from time to time my mum produced these from the precious box. I fell in love with them instantly! (When I'm old and alone with my cats, it'll be okay. I'll have these). The final pieces to my look are: 







Now these are all exact matches, except for the mascara which I do have just am not wearing today! Seeing as today is a stay-indoors day, nothing fancy is required. No bright lipsticks or big eyes just a tinted Vaseline, faint eye liner and soft mascara to do the trick. You can get these at boots.

So that completes my outfit and look for today! Soon I will be doing a monthly review of some of my favourite items or products to do with hair, fashion or beauty and why I loved them so much so keep an eye out there for some success-guaranteeing must-haves that will hopefully work a treat.

Chloe. xxx


0 comments:

 

chloanna Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos